Monday, December 3, 2007

I2I

Hotdamn, the smell of you breathes erotic.
I don’t know why for so long we fought it.
Damn near break my neck to see your entrance.
Fly essence, flaunting, strutting like a temptress.
Meet eye contact, your mouth forms a smirk.
Both our hearts beating wildly inside our shirts.
From there, my thoughts of you became vivid.
Fantasy turn to reality and I start to live it.

I unwrap you, view your buried treasure.
Whisper in my ear many ways to pleasure.
Grabbed my hand, took me to lover’s rock.
Spread our wings, take fight like a winter flock.
Lips to lips, hips to neck, lips to breast, breath to breath.
Your body is a journey, I’m just tryin’ to reach the depths.
Dressed naturally, you invite me to have you.
The feeling of me inside you starts to flash through.

The pace starts slow, bites my ear lobe.
You’re beautiful in many ways as you have shown.
Voluptuous curves, tryin’ not to drive off the cliff.
Nails dug in my back as your hair starts to flip.
Legs rapped around, I continue to explode the core of you.
As I break the barriers, the more I want of you.
I swear I’m seeing stars, triple jumping planets.
First phase, second phase, third phase, I landed.

Stereo vibrations, floor to bed post.
Feeling sunlight, fresh breeze like off the coast.
Reaching are destination, red light flashes.
Next to your fire, I can feel the ashes.
Reaching pleasure’s paradise, we grab a slice.
Lose your breath twice, screaming “Baby hold me tight!”
Ultimate freefall, up like elevators.
Release… now equal ground like equators.

Hands holdin’, body drenched in cold sweat.
Seeing the freak in you, something I will never forget.
Next morning, outta bed, robe to retrieve.
Lookin’ at you like “Damn! That’s me.”
Crackin jokes, we laughin’, you show that smirk.
Got me going again, always knew you a flirt.
Up in the clouds, this moment I’m trying to saver…

Damn, I still got type this History paper.


My imagination was runnin like a marathon when I wrote this, lol!!! I had this song in my head when I wrote this. But unlike my poem, Com was touching on another subject (no pun intended).

Common- Star *69 (Ps With Love) (From Electric Circus)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow man, u were really into this poem. very vivid!