Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Real Recognize Real (Flashing Lights)

1nce Again, Merry Christmas to you all. I hope all of you are having a beautiful Christmas, as I am (Family, Disneyland, and The Lakers being The Suns... "It was a good day" (c) Ice Cube).

It is no secret to those who know me (and to those who read this blog) that my favorite joint of Ye's "Graduation" is "Flashing Lights." I can not wait for the video to drop. I was surfing the net a little bit and found this dope unofficial video made by this cat named Noah Christofer. Now, usually I don't care for "fan made" versions of music videos, but this joint is so dope and professional, it would be disrespectful calling it just a "fan made" jump off. So word up and shout out to Mr. Christofer and everyone involved with this. Ya'll did an excellent job.



And on that note... I'm out.

0 comments: