Monday, December 31, 2007

Soul Claps And Salutes To 2007



The last 24 hours of 2007 for me has been extremely busy. So busy in fact, that I have not found the time to finish writing my Top 10 albums blog. So ya'll gotta wait until tommorrow for the list. But quickly, there's something I noticed this morning.

I awoke around 7:00 A.M this morning and saw that today brought a beautiful sunrise. I mean, real talk, this image was absolutely gorgeous. Maybe this is a sign of things to come. This next year, 2008, is not going to be A year... it's going to be THE YEAR. I feel change is a coming like Sam Cooke. I am ready for it. So, I'm going to leave ya'll with a jam I have been bangin' all day...


(Just bought the album yesterday. I don't know how I've been sleeping on this cat.)

Well, off to this DJ gig 2nite. Be safe, God bless, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

And on that note... I'm out.

0 comments: