Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The Undeniable

The Mighty Mos Def On "Real Time With Bill Mayer." (I can't believe I missed this the first time around on T.V).


I appreciate (and sometimes love) Mos' singing. I wish sometimes I had to the ability to blow like Mos, with the ability I have to rhyme. But seeing and listening to shit like this sometimes pisses me off. I wish he would get back to rhymin' circles around cats. We need that in Hip-Hop right now. He just signed a new deal with Downtown Recordings (home to Gnarls Barkley) and so far has Kanye, Madlib & On No on the beats. That should be live...

This from the documentary "Freestyle: The Art of Rhyme."


And bump what you heard, this was a dope L.P...


People be vibin' when I throw this on @ a party...


"It's like one for the treble, two for the bass, make no mistake, you rockin with Black Dante... The Undeniable."

And On That Note... I'm out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brown Skin Lady is my jam. That's pantie-dropping music.

thE oLd SouL said...

lol!! True True.