Monday, December 24, 2007

The Theory on Christmas Vol. 1

1nce again, it is that time of the year again. Just up here, posted up in a Laz-y-Boy, watching The Grinch, lol!!! I have been with the fam constantly for the past couple of days (pics are on the way) and getting ready for another Christmas day. But since it is that time of the year again, I thought I would showcase some the best Christmas moments in Hip-Hop and R&B...

1) Tha Dogg Pound & Nate Dogg- Santa Clause Goes Straight To The Ghetto


The original was by James Brown. I'm going to see if I can find it later...

2)TLC- Sleigh Ride


3) Boyz II Men- Let It Snow


Man, my stepfather WEARS OUT their Christmas album!!!

4)Ludacris- Ludacrismas




I know this just came out, but when I first hear this, it was an instant classic, lol.

5)Kurtis Blow- Christmas Rappin'




If you don't know about Kurtis Blow... please go do your research.

AND OF COURSE... THE KINNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGSSSS..... of Rock!!!
6) RUN-DMC- Christmas In Hollis




I remember hearing this in the club around this time last year. Props to the DJ (who sucked for the most part that night, lol).

Well, gotta bounce. If you wanna get in touch, you can get a hold of me here...




Merry Christmas ya'll!!!

And on that note... I'm out.

0 comments: