Wednesday, December 5, 2007

"Can't Stop, Won't Stop.." (Take That!! Take That!!) Vol. 1

This post started with P's Facebook update a couple days ago. Refering to Craig Mack's verse on G. Dep's "Special Delivery." Then it led to this blog...
Then, Ham and I started talking about which verison was better, the orignial or the remix? Well, I thought I would "Harlem Shake" my way down memory lane and bring back these joints. And I must say, even after dropping damn near 6 years ago, these records still knock like Jehovah Witness on Saturday mornings.

Sidenote- When Diddy, G. Dep, and Black Rob made records together during this period, they were known as "Three The Hard Way."

The Original:


This Is The...Remix:

And of course, I had to bring this record back. Don't lie that you weren't tryin do the Harlem Shake after seeing this shit, lol!!


And On That Note... I'm Out.

0 comments: