Thursday, November 29, 2007

Preparing For "The Getaway"



Let's see...

1. A 3-5 page paper on a marine species for Marine Bio (with powerpoint presentation)(and I can't find shit on this species. I think I'm going to change species).
2. 2 Communication research papers (5 Pages long).
3. 4 Chapters of European History to finish reading and study sheets (Chapter are about 35 pages a piece).
5. Reviewing 9 Chapters of Communication For The Final
6. Close to relearning everything in Marine Bio for the final (which is my first final)
7. A History Final Study Sheet to fill out.
8. Pages and PAGES of Anthropology to read for the final (and an assignment to finish)
9. AND ON TOP OF ALL THAT..... getting things squared away for transfering to my 4 year university (I attend a Private 2 year right now). So that means I have to go through this bullshit again!!! Apps, getting my recommendations straight, transcrips, essays, personal statements, all that shit.

No T.V, no video games, no beat making, no bullshittin'.

Today's Grind Song:


It's gonna be a LONG 2 weeks, pray for me ya'll.

And On That Note, I'm Out.

0 comments: