Sunday, November 4, 2007

My Family, My Love, My (Possible) Future... My Weekend

Saturday: Homecoming @ USC Vs. Oregon State










My stepfather Greg


I love this picture. I can't believe my digital camera was able to take a shot like this. And this is the original shot, I did not "photoshop" this picture.


Touchdown USC!!!


4th Quarter... time to turn up the heat...


The Legendary L.A Coliseum


Bangin out anotha' beat...


Anyone from around my way knows about this place...


My baby sister wildin' out...






"My Man"... $48 Million first weekend. Must see movie. Enuff said.


L.A Nights... I love my hometown (And as a sidenote, Joe Torre is the new Dodgers Manager and the Lakers are on a two game winning streak).


I've seen my future... and it looks damn good. Now, I just gotta get there.

And On That Note... I'm Out.

0 comments: