Monday, November 5, 2007

Everything Man



Peep what I found. Apparently there was a low-budget video filmed for one of my favorite tracks off Kweli's Eardrum, "Everything Man." Produced by "The Beat Konducta," Madlib. And it's filmed where?!?!?!? Do you even have to ask? West Coast stand up!!!!

Your Alpha and your Omega
Your beginning and your end
Your father, your brother, your lover, your friend
The blood in your vain that gets spilt and runs in the drain
That?s right my flow the one in the same
The joy and the pain
My name
The burner that destroy the toy in the train
All city, all night, I?m enjoying the fame
I?m a hustla, I?m a gangsta, and a rebel
With the rank of a general in the battle between God and the devil
I lay claim to your spirit, your religion, your belief system
I do your hit and your catching and your relief pitching
Just keep official in every position
The man in your dreams and your nightmares, the man in your visions too
It?s quite clear like light beer
Yea I?m standing right here
I get you hot but stay cooler than the night air
I try to fit it in the same rhyme but realize I can?t be everything to everyone at the same time...




One of the best albums of the year, cop it ascap!!!

And On That Note, I"m Out.

0 comments: