Friday, November 2, 2007

The Beat Konducta



I never thought I'd see the day I would see Madlib on BET! This is a good look for Stones Throw and Hip-Hop. Madlib is hands down, in my humble opinion, the most underrated producer in Hip-Hop today. Chances are, he's your favorite producer's, current favorite producer.

He's breaking barriers. I mean, come on...


Who else in Hip-Hop do you know can take soundtracks from Bollywood flicks, and flip them into beats!?!? And I don't mean one or two beats, I mean he made a whole instrumental album from those joints! Who does that!?!?!? Madlib is one of those dudes who keep me excited about Hip-Hop.

And while your add it...






Pick these three up too. Shit's bangin' as well.

Stones Throw... West Coast Hip-Hop STAND UP!!!!!



And On That Note... I'm Out

0 comments: