Sunday, November 25, 2007

Soul Food

Thanksgiving
With my sister and the Top Teens (Inglewood Chapter)serving meals to the homeless.






The homie Martin serving punch


A lot of dishes I had to clean (I did most of dem jointz).


With the family for dinner


I must of had about 5 plates on Thursday (plus desserts). I woke up that morning with a plate in my face, lol.


Two of three most important women in my life (my grandmother is the third).


My Auntie Jenny's wedding








The Fam


On The Dance Floor. I was getting my old school dance on doin "The Wop" lol. I gotta see if I can upload the video on here.


My uncle Brandon with his new girlfriend getting his two-step on. I'm happy for him, she cool peoples.


Always on my beats. Check near my turntable. I ended up catching the garter at the wedding. But ladies don't worry, I'm single at this time and don't plan on cashing that in for at least another 10 years.. lol!


I FINALLY got my hands on this album... classic Hov.




Three weeks to Christmas Vaca... wow, time flies, it's that time of the year again.

And on that note... I'm out.

0 comments: