Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Supersoulfighter

(Circa '92)


(From Lenny's Myspace):
"LENNY KRAVITZ says that IT IS TIME FOR A LOVE REVOLUTION and he is launching a musical movement to do just that, bringing all of his most impressive powers out to the street, on behalf of our collective survival. His call to action is a universal blend of rocking soul, funk, and jazz grooves, with the inspiring and undeniable anthemic lyricism that's been his trademark from day one."



Droppin' February 5, 2008!!!



I'm a huge Lenny Kravitz fan. I was raised on Lenny, ya dig? (Thanks Mom).
myspace.com/Lennykravitz
Ya'll gotta hear these new jointz. "I'll Be Waiting" is on repeat right now.

A Little History Lesson...

Let Love Rule:


Are You Gonna Go My Way:


It Ain't Over Till It's Over


Fly Away
Fly Away

Add to My Profile | More Videos

If You Can't Say No


Thinking Of You


American Woman
American Woman - Lenny Kravitz

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Again


Dig In


And for a history lesson For Lenny with Hip-Hop, Check out...
1) Show Me Your Soul (With Diddy, Loon, & Pharrell) (Bad Boys II Soundtrack)
2) Guns N Roses (With Jay-Z) (The Blueprint 2)
3) Storm (Just Blaze Remix) (With Jay-Z) (B-Side from Lenny's "Baptism" album)

And On That Note.. I'm Out.

0 comments: