Thursday, July 3, 2008

"Understand The Style Is Sorda Crazy...


I be like A Bay Bay, A Bay Bay, A Bay Bay."

I swear that night Key, P and myself must have repeated that line hundred times cracking up. I was on Yahoo checking my e-mail and found they now have the Embed Code for their Nissan Live Sets show. This was the show Key, P, and myself went to about a week before Finding Forever dropped.
FYI- There are a couple times you can see Myself, P, and Key on camera. Can you spot us? Hehehehe........

Go!

LMAO @ The girl that introduced him. That shit was comedy yo.

Drivin' Me Wild

For some odd reason, I remember when hearing this, I thought the keys sounded a like lot Kweli's "Flash Gordon." (FYI- Because I had avoided the leaks of the album, this was the first time I heard a lot of the tracks from Finding Forever).

Aquarius/The Game

"Yeah we mixed a little bit of The Game With Aquarius... so ya can stop talkin' shit about Electric Circus." - What Com said after performing this song.

I Used To Love H.E.R


Break My Heart


Fan Q&A Part 1


Black Maybe


The Light


Forever Begins


NLS Freestyle

I was very suprised that posted this on Yahoo. I orignially posted back after the show from youtube. This is while the crew was reloading the camera to reshoot The People. I wish though they had them on camera doing "Thelonius." It was between songs, with Com on drums and drummer Kareem Riggins spitting Dilla's verse with perfection.


The People feat. Dwele

Com on the second take- "I still think the first people was better." Honestly, he had a point. Dwele had this vocal breakdown while vibin' with band @ the end of the first take which was crazy.

Fan Q&A Part 2

A part of this was cut when this one dude try to pitch his demo to Com. The crowd's (and maybe Common's inside) reaction when dude's tried to pitch his demo: "Pshhhhh!!! This nigga here..."

Testify


And on that note... I'm out.

0 comments: