Thursday, August 2, 2007

"Pelican Brief These Jokers On Who I Be..."

Yahoo has still not posted the Common show from a couple weeks back! But while we wait for that, once again, Youtube has come through in the clutch like Jerry West. This was a freestyle he did while the camera crew was reloading film. I doubt this made the final show, but this is to give you an idea of the live atmosphere of the show (this dude went damn near 5 mins straight!)



Secondly, shouts out to my homegirl Wanja all the way in Germany. She has me on her weekly podcast "I Still Love H.E.R" this week on the ones and twos. Check it out the link for the show. You can also subscribe to it on I-Tunes. It's real Hip-Hop, ya dig? (I'm on Show 3)

I still love H.E.R. – The Show


Lastly, my love and prayers out of to everyone in Minnesota. If you have not heard, a bridge collapsed during rush hour and killed 7 people. Here's the full the story...
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070802/ap_on_re_us/bridge_collapse_49

Love, Peace, & Hip-Hop ya'll and on that note... I'm out.

0 comments: