Saturday, August 11, 2007

Eternal Reflection

Every producer has his or her favorite tracks that they like to play when need of inspiration. Just a little something to get the brain going. This is one of mine. I love how the bass on this song sounds in my car. If you don't have this album, you need it! Feel The Blast ya'll, Happy Saturday.



(At the beginnng of the video)Revolver Ocelot? Any Metal Gear Soild fans here?

The "Negro Please" Quote Of The Day:
"Let's raise the stakes, if Kanye West sells more records than 50 Cent on September 11, I'll no longer [perform] music. I'll write music and work with my other artists, but I won't put out any more solo albums."

-50 Cent

Just because of that, I'm buying two copies of "Graduation"


And on that note... I'm out.

1 comments:

h.e.r.fection said...

i bumped into talib and mos at this lounge in ny.. the lounge was the dopest place i've ever been. "APT" blends in with the streets.. in the meat packing district, cool place