Sunday, July 13, 2008

Flowology Vol. 1- Evolution (Intro)


Many people have the mentality of "if I don't tell my story, then who will?" Well that is the mentality I have regarding not only myself, but also my company. Which is why I have decided to start this blog entry series entitled "Flowology." The purpose of this series is to give you the reader (and hopefully, the listener) the background stories behind some of my favorite cuts from past H.F.P releases. Regardless if you just joined us with the Class Is In Session E.P, or have been riding with us since the $1.99 Office Depot plastic slip case days of Hip-Hophilosophy Vo1. 1, these entries are not only designed to explain our growth as artists, but our growth as men through the music; as well as provide some entertaining (and sometimes comedic) reading material about some brothas just trying to make good music. So let's start where the "evolution" began…

For more visit...
www.myspace.com/HFPmusic

And on that note... I'm out.

0 comments: