Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Off The Ship And into "The Lion's Den..."


2 years of blood, sweat, tears, lessons, heartaches, pain, and victories came ahead almost 2 Saturdays ago. And quite honestly, I needed a second (or to be more accurate, a week) to recover and reflect on it all. Now, since I'm done "living in the past" in meditation, it's time to look towards the future.

I have always believe that a person grows more during the summmertime than any other time of the year. Reason being is when a person has a second to "get of the grind" and reflect, mentally our minds grows and flourishes. Think of it as looking in the back of your computer or entertainment center (T.V, DVD, Playstation, etc), and untangling all those cords; it's a game of mental organization and clarity, so you can progress further in your life for the better.

Summertime brings peace of mind, to prepare for the Winter grind.

So with all that said (and The Theory's 1 year anniversary fast approaching), welcome to the "Season Of Dreams...." DRUMS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And on that note... I'm out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree with you more that people grow as a person during the summer!!! It's so funny cus I was gonna write about stuff along those lines in my blog today!
Congrats on graduating!!! Where r u transferring to??

thE oLd SouL said...

I'm off to LMU next year. Shit, now that I think of it, I never got to say goodbye to you Jo-Jo.
:(. You going back to The Mount next year?