Saturday, June 7, 2008

Don't Touch Me N$%&*!!!!


About 2 months ago, while listening to a lot of Busta's old work from his debut (The Coming) to his 2000 album Anarchy, I made the realization that a lot of the fire and energy the Busta was known for was all but gone in his newest work. Don't get me wrong, I thought The Big Bang was one of 2006's best albums, but I kinda missed the ol' "Dungeon Dragon" Busta. Well I got my wish on this joint, ESPECIALLY the video. This classic Busta right here.


Blessed Drops July 1.

On on that note... I'm out.

2 comments:

Patrick said...

yo. busta might be the most underrated dude out there.
dude went from tribe to khaled and has been everywhere in between. much appreciated.

thE oLd SouL said...

thats true. Busta maybe the most veristle MC in history. Who else in the career can say they worked with Tribe, Janet, Ozzy, Linkin Park, and The Pussycat Dolls? That 4 different styles of music right there.