Friday, June 6, 2008

Labcabincalifornia


After searching for this album for about a year now (yeah, I'm lazy I didn't want to order it online), I found it a Amoeba last Friday and have been bumpin it ever since. I can't wait to see this cats, THE WHOLE ORIGNIAL LINE UP at Rock The Bells in August.
Bullshit - The Pharcyde
This now ranks in my 15 top Dilla beats. Wooooooo.. this shit cold!!!
Videos From Album:
Drop

She Said (J. Dilla Remix)

And of course.... "Can't Keep Runnin AWAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!"


Note- As you can see all the singles from the album were produced by Jay Dee. As a matter of fact, damn near half the album was produced by Dilla Dawg. This was his first big project, dropping in 1995, a year before his producer's "coming out party" on Tribe's Beats, Rhymes, And Life.

"You need to get up off of that bullshit and stop fighting that feeling."

And on that note... I'm out.

0 comments: