Friday, July 20, 2007

I Don't Even Know How To Start This Shit (c) Nas

First and Foremost...

Michael Vick fucked up big time. There is no getting around that. I am not condoning at all what he did (I'm a dog lover, so PETA, don't bug me. I'm not Beyonce), but he was just waiting to get caught. The story goes when a dog would lose a fight on a bet, the dog would be hunged. But Vick and his "Co-Workers" left the damn dogs hanging on the trees days afterwards! ONCE AGAIN, I do not condoning illegal activity, but common sense is if your going to do something that is illegal, DON'T LEAVE THE EVIDENCE HANGING AROUND (no pun intended)! PETA protested outside the NFL offices today, Nike "postponed" his new shoe (we know it's not coming out now), and we still have heard no comment from Vick OR his attorney. Damn, next time we see this dude playing, he'll be replacing Paul Crewe at quarterback for The Mean Machine. Well, at least he'll have a reciever to pass to. Not a bad look having Nelly on your team.

On to Suge Knight. Yes THE notorious Suge Knight. Back in the news again. And no I'm not talking about Suge his getting his R. Kelly (Bump & Grind) on with Paris "Pencil Neck" Hillton. Big Suge bit my boy E! For all you "Entourage" fans out there, you know I'm talking about actor Kevin Connolly. The story is he and Suge were "play wrestling" at LeBron's ESPY's after party (did ya'll see his MC Hammer number? LOL!) and Suge bit his finger! I know the story sounds strange, but apparently that's what happened. I guess since "The Suit" took it to Billy Walsh last week, he thought he could take down Big Suge. Dr. Dre couldn't do. Snoop couldn't, but KEVIN CONNOLLY!?!?! Kevin Connolly is gangsta in my book now. LMAO!!!!!

For all you Black Moon/Duck Down Records fans, You may like this next one. Here is Sean Price's "N Word Crowd Participation Test." Listen VERY CLOSELY to where he is and the situation at hand. Sean P makes some intresting points here.


"Negro Please" Quote Of The Day:
"I believe (Michael) Vick got involved with breeding vicious pit bulls because rap-music culture made it the cool thing to do."- Jason Whitlock Of The Kansas City Star

The Song I Have Been Rocking 2 All Day...


Ant, you tried to put me on this song almost 6 months ago. Apparently I was just hearing the track, NOT listening.

Ladies And Gentlemen... Grandmaster Huxtable
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I got a DJ gig 2 prepare for 2marrow. Pics coming soon. I'm Out.

1 comments:

h.e.r.fection said...

that lupe...... my ish. i love that man.. >big fan :D

"sometimes a womans worth
is measured by a womans church."

"shes the one to kidnap when you want the rapper to plea"

this guy, for his girlfriend took a picture of him and her and layered the lyrics to this song on top of their picture.. so cute..