Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Checking the "Scenario", Smooth like "Butter" Buggin Out" on "Excursions," "Checking The Rhime" while having "Jazz." Tiga "WHAT?"

I should have done this a long time ago. But since I have a little time on my hands this summer (and seeing how much fun P was having with blog. Check out his blog "Get Your Own" @ http://getyo.blogspot.com/ when your done here), it was time to open up my own blog site. So, let me welcome you and all to "The Low End Theory." First and foremost, why the name "The Low End Theory?" Simply this, aside that I borrowed the name from the classic A Tribe Called Quest L.P, the concept of "The Low End Theory" means a little bit more than just an album title to me. As producer that is influenced by producers such as Pete Rock, DJ Premier, Kanye West, Madlib, 9th Wonder, and J. Dilla (R.I.P.), I know all about the "The Low End Theory." It is all about bass (or the "low" knob on your stereo or mixers). The same bass the rattles your ride (or my room, as my neighbors will testify). It is the same bass that doubles as my brain waves and blood vains (any real producer will vouch this statement). Making music is a science. And "The Low End Theory" is one of Hip-Hop's theories. Just as Natural Selection is to Biology (tell me I'm right about that Key. Your the Bio major).

Since this blog is going disclose what's going on in my brain, the thoughts that going to be expressed here are a part of my own "Low End Theory," (as every person has their own take on the theory). Here, your going to get the truth, the whole truth, and NUTHIN' but the truth. So are you ready for my outlook on the theory? If so, turn up the bass, lay low on the treble, and vibe with a brotha. Class is in session.

0 comments: