Tuesday, September 18, 2007

In 2007, We're Gonna Help Ya'll See Clear Vol. 2











The other dude in the pictures is Hamilton, aka MC Like Minded. Ham went to high school with Key and I, and have been rockin' with us since The Flow's first mixtape early last year. Music runs in the family for him. His brother Hugh is also an MC and his father worked security for many huge bands, such as Aerosmith.

Funny enough, his father and my father went to high school together as well. Not mention my moms has known his moms since high school as well. Small world eh? But before he went back to The Bay to start the school year at UC Santa Clara, he wanted to get down for V.I.S.I.O.N.S. Key could not make it that day because he had a prior engagment with his family. But Ham and I still held it down and came out with a banga!!! Can't talk about it yet, ya'll just gotta wait for the album.

You can check out Ham's music @ http://www.myspace.com/therecipieforfresh

The Family
Everyone came over to the crib to celebrate my grandmother's 75th birthday while we were recording. An opera trained singer with a masters in music, she is the music inspiration of the family; not to mention the most honest person I know.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMOMMY!!!!


And On That Note... I'm Out.

0 comments: