Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Graduation Day



('Ye perfoming at Coachella 2006. That was mine and my little sister's first concert).

I missed the VMA's this year due to I had to DJ a birthday party (pics coming next entry), but heard all the talk about Britney ("It's Britney bitch!!!" LMAO!!!), and 'Ye spazing out again for not winning one award. Although there were couple incidents where 'Ye should have just calmed down and took it in strive (the J.U.S.T.I.C.E incident at the Europe VMAs was funny as hell though), but this time, I don't blame him for going off. I like Rihanna, but "Umbrella" ain't beating this...



I really gotta find were he got the "Astro Boy" glasses from.



I'll catch the "106 & Park" episode on youtube later tonight. Got go 2 work.

I'm sorry, but I had to throw this picture up. This is the look 50 had on his face during Britney's performance... LMAO!!!!! Straight up and down classic.




Leaving for the Best Buy in about 20 minutes. Can't wait to bump it in the whip.

And on that note, I'm out.

0 comments: