Tuesday, December 16, 2008

President Bush Gets The Boot (Not 1 But 2)


Sunday morning, my father was blowing up my phone asking me if I have seen this yet. This is shit... hands down... the funniest shit I've seen all year. Regardless of your political affiliation, you have to find this shit comedy. But seriously, as close as that man was, and knowing the consequences that will follow after this act (and we all know Secret Service is STILL whoopin his ass as we speak), you couldn't tell me he couldn't hit Bush with one shoe!?!?!? (Going for the bullpen). As a matter of fact, I heard, low key, that the Dodgers and Yankees are now in a biding war for this guy now.

But who knew Bush was that quick? This further makes me wonder if this dude is low key, Agent Smith or something, lol!!! Something interesting I found out is the reason why ol boy threw a shoe of all things..., is because in Iraq, one of the most disrespectful things a person can do is show the bottom of their feet, especially when walking into a Mosque. Real talk tho, don't be surprised if you find that shoe on E-Bay in next couple weeks.

And on that note... I'm out.

0 comments: