Sunday, December 28, 2008

No. 498/2500


Look what I found while diggin @ Amoeba (the third time I've been there in 4 days)? While I was not born yet when these records where first released (I was born in late in the 80s, 1988), I know these records through my parents, old MTV/VH1 Specials, and old school radio. This shit is not only dope, but comedy as well (check Phonte's outro on the cover of the Ah-Ha classic "Take On Me," LOL!!!).

If you didn't know already, Zo! is a BEAST on the production board. As I told Tay myself when Key and I interviewed him and Nicolay for Leave It All Behind, the chemistry between him and Zo! just clicks and equals fresh music. If you are lucky enough to find a copy of this... DON'T SLEEP!!! For one, because it's dope, and two, because it's a collector's item. A must for all you LB/Foreign Exchange fans.

And on that note... I'm out.

0 comments: