Friday, November 7, 2008

Tribin With Letterman


Here is Tip performing "Move" live on Letterman last night. Man.... "Move" sounds soooooooooooooooooo illll with a backing live band. Currently for me, The Renaissance has been in constant repeat mode (I just bought the album last night).

What I quickly wanted to touch upon was this was not the first time the Abstract has performed on the legendary CBS show. As a matter of fact, Letterman has been a big supporter of Tip and Tribe.

Exhibit A: Stressed Out (From Beats, Rhymes, and Life, 1996)


Exhibit B (and my favorite): Check The Rhime With The Paul Shaeffer and Late Show Band (From The Low End Theory, 1991)


There are more, I just can't find them on Youtube right now, lol!!!

em>The Renaissance Is in Stores NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

And on that note... I'm out.

0 comments: