Saturday, November 22, 2008

If I Ever Feel Better


My roommate has been playing this song on repeat for the past 2 weeks and just last night (after having a confusing Thursday night and a very good Friday night), this song finally clicked. It's been on repeat for the past 24 hours. Shit, it's playing right now, lol!!! The band is named Phoenix, it's off their 2000 debut, United.

Turns out, one of the founders of this band, Laurent Brancowitz, was in a band with Thomas Bangalter and Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo, right before they founded the group we now know and love today as Daft Punk.

As I was Youtube, I found out they too performed @ Coachella 2006. This is possibly the 3rd or 4th artist that was at that event that I did know was at the event, that I later became a fan of.


"They say an end is a brand new start..."


And on that note... I'm out.

0 comments: