Saturday, November 8, 2008

Saturday Morning Breakfast Club: Vol Looney Tunes (Pt. 1)

Something I though about doing here is every Saturday (since Saturday morning cartoons absolutely suck now,) is post some of my favorite cartoons with some of there favorite episodes. So to start things off, lets go with a little bit of Looney Tunes:

Bugsy and Mugsy:

"I dont know how yuz dun it but I KNOW YUZ DUN IT!!!!!" LFMAO!!! My sister would repeat that line a million times to each other. There is another Bugs Vs. Bugsy And Mugsy episode that I love that I gotta find to put up here.

Duck Rogers in the 24th and a Half Century:

Unlike many, I find myself more of a Daffy Duck fan than Bugs Bunny. You can't tell me Daffy is not Black!!! LOL!!!

And while were on the subject of Daffy... (Tyler this is for you...)


Wile E. Coyote vs Road Runner:

There are so many Wile E. Coyote Vs. Road Runnner cartoon I didnt know which one to pick. So I picked the fourth one I clicked on. Same as Daffy, you couldn't tell me that Wile was not Black. That nigga's sneaky as hell, lol!!! As a matter of fact, put Taz in their too. That nigga just wrecks shit, lol!!!!

Bugs, Daffy, and Elmer Fudd- Rabbit Season, Duck Season:

And of course, THE all time classic.

That's all for this Saturday. Make to bring with you a bowl of your favorite cereal next time.

And on that note... I'm out.

0 comments: