Wednesday, April 2, 2008

"I'm Comin' Home Again...


maybe we can start again."

The 5th, and most likely last video off 'Ye's Graduation, the revamping of the John Legend featured demo track "Home" entitled "Homecoming" featuring Chris Martin from Coldplay.

At this point, I'm convinced that 'Ye and Hype are dope team when making videos. Everything they have done for Graduation has been excellent. No disrespect to Spike Jonze, who is a legendary director in his own right, but 'Ye should have let Hype take a stab at "Flashing Lights." But lets not get caught up back on that subject.

Sidenote, if there was going to be a video in Chi-town this year, I was hoping it would be this song, or "Southside" from Finding Forever. I think "Southside" would have been a great single, but I guess the album has already ran it's commercial course.

And on that note... I'm out.

0 comments: