Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Rising Down Day

On Rap City: Thought In The Booth With ?uest on the wheels...

On Letterman perfoming "Rising Up" with Wale and Chrisette Michele. Peep ?uesto's shirt...

Live On DJ Green Lantern's Sirius Show performing the title track with Styles P.

And to come full circle (and showing love to album's interlude @15,) is a classic freestyle session with a young Thought and ?uest on the beatbox.


Once again, V.I.P. Records in the LBC came through again and had the album a day eariler. Needless to say, this record has been on repeat since Monday afternoon and will continue to be on repeat throughout AT LEAST for the rest of the week. I would give a full review, but I'm tired, lol. Tommorrow is a BIG DAY and I need sleep!!!More on that in tommorrow's post. Just know you need this album... period. One of the best of the year, hands down. The Legendary have done it again. I wore my Roots shirt to school with pride today, lol.


Rising Down IN STORES NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And on that note... I'm out.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this song!

man the roots, mos, and all the conscious rappers dnt get enuff cred!

soooooo nice....


thanks!