Wednesday, April 16, 2008

# 1


About 3 months ago on this blog, I predicted that the Lakers would finish at least 5 in the West. Never in my wildest dream would I have imagined them finishing FIRST!!!! As far as MVP, Kobe is due. As I was saying to some friends of mine, how do you...
1) Win 3 NBA Titles
2) 2 Scoring Titles
3) 2 All-Star MVP Titles
4) First Team All NBA for I believe that past 7-8 Seasons...

AND NOT AS YET BEEN AWARDED THE LEAGUE MVP!?!?!?!??!?!?! He's due. Period.

Shall I make a another prediction? Nah, because Lakers fans know to NEVER make predictions in the playoffs. HOWEVER, I will say this, if the Lakers make it to the Finals, H.F.P will be dropping a joint for Lakers. Please believe... shit that what I may call it. And DON'T ANYONE ELSE STILL THAT!!! LMAO!!!

And ont that note... I'm out.

0 comments: