Friday, March 7, 2008

"Relax Yourself, Let Your Conscience Be Free..." (c) EPMD


Cueing up Black Sabbath now...

Got a chance last night to relax a bit and go out with some peoples of mine and picked up some things...
First... albums

Case in point, The PR is back on this one. Worth the purchase

I have not gotten around to these yet. I'll listen to them 2nite.



Books...

For anyone that is like me and reads liner notes while listening to albums, this book is MUST (let me repeat myself) MUST have. I read the chapters on Com's Resurrection, Tribe's The Low End Theory, Pete Rock & CL Smooth's Mecca & The Soul Brother, and The Roots' Do You Want More!?!?!?!? all last night. An incredibly dope piece of literature.

Movies...
This edition of Homeboy On Films...

Dope concept, excellent build up, corny ending ("Don't worry... I got you." LOL!!! To anyone who has seen the movie, they understand that line). I need to catch up on my movies. I heard mixed reviews on Semi-Pro (the movie I was going to see originally), but I'm gonna check it out anyways soon. About a 7 outta 10 rating overall.

It's Friday... Turns my music up...

A LITTLE LOUDER!!!!


And on that note... I'm out.

0 comments: