Wednesday, March 12, 2008

No Comunicación (Guarde las apariencias)

Clarify for clarification
For why you act like this on every occasion?
Checked my work, no solution for equation.
I’m X, your Y, but I need more information.
Have we even talked about this situation!??!!?
Communication dropped like rain in precipitation.
Bronxed in, boxed in like your borough.
Mentally I’ve looked @ this more thorough.

I should have asked a while back, remembering what to convey.
But things go astray once I see you walk the hallway.
I’m tryna greet, you won’t let our eyes meet.
Do you think the only think I wanted to do is sleep?
If that’s the case, will you got the wrong perception.
Let me cue you up to 20/20 and make this correction.
Yes, like any man, I wanted you behind closed doors.
But if that’s all I wanted, why did I take time to learn more?

I really didn’t have to, you sounded shocked by it.
Asking if you said something stupid, I denied it.
”Why are you so nice?” Like it was an important answer to know.
What? For me to show interests, do I have to be asshole?
Apparently, that’s the idea you’re giving off.
Already had me completely written off.
Just because a nigga was raised with a train of thought.
Does not muthafuckin’ mean a nigga is soft.

I was really gonna holla to see what’s left.
But now that I think about it, I’m not even gonna waste my breath.
That Tetris shit is not what really got me upset.
It was the fact you’d trust that nigga more, who you just met!!!
If judgment is your prerogative, fuck it, get involved with it.
I’m glad we didn’t date, cause you can’t communicate.
So go on, stick your nose up whenever I’m in your vicinity.
It ain’t fazin’ me, you can connect A to B, but you still couldn’t get to C.

0 comments: