Saturday, March 15, 2008

Digital Undaground Spotlight: Pace Won & Mr. Green


I have not talked about this before, but now is the right time. For the past 4 months, myself and homegirl Wanja of The I Still Love H.E.R Show, have been putting together this mixtape of underground Hip-Hop artists to be a available for download online entitled "Digital Undaground." This will be the first entry for many more to come.

I thought as time is drawing closer to the release of the tape, that I should start highlighting some of the artists on the tape. First up is Pace Won And Mr. Green, representing Brick City (New Jersey for those who don't know). This is video for the track "Hip-Hop," which appears on Digital Undaground Vol. 1. The joint is off their upcoming album entitled The Only Color The Matters Is Green. You can check out more tracks from the duo at www.myspace.com/paceandgreen

More spotlights to come and look out for Digital Undaground Vol. 1 coming in about 2 weeks!!!

And on that note... I'm out.

0 comments: