Tuesday, January 29, 2008

"Murs Is Better Than Your Favorite Rapper."



After years of hustling (H-U-S-T-L-E, hustle... word to Murs 3:16) and dropping underground classics, L.A representer Murs (WEST COAST STAND UP!!!) is ready to drop his major label debut later on this year on Warner entitled "Murs For President." As usual, Murs comes with another creative and hilarious video. The track was produced by VA beathsmith Nottz, and contains a VERY familiar sample… can you name it?

(Doing my evil laugh while lighting strikes in the background)

Anyways... speaking of Murs, the annual “Paid Dues” festival line up has been announced, and this one looks to be a must see…


Saving for ticket money now.

Oh, and a bonus...

I had my homegirl Nora stuck on this song for the last year, lol!!! I see you Muffin, holla.

WEST COAST STAND UP!!!!!!


And on that note... I'm out.

0 comments: