Friday, September 19, 2008

"I Got A Bad Bird Nickname is Sunshine..."


Q-Tip - Move's Hidden Meaning from Three/21 Films on Vimeo.
Q-Tip and Cons behind the scenes from the video for "Move." Another record of Tip's LONG AWAITED LP, The Renaissance. As you may or may not know, a couple of the joints off the album are revisted version from two unreleased LPs that Tip did. This is one of those joints. Why I am telling you this? I tellin you (like Jennifer Hudson) because YOU NEED TO HEAR THIS RECORD, seriously. I was sooo happy he going to put this shit on the album. This beat, Dilla yo.... you won't believe what he sampled if I told you.

I would post the joint here, but I'm not at my home computer right now. Go searchin for this shit, I guarantee it will be on repeat this whole weekend. Or.... just wait for The Renaissance to drop this November.

And on that note... I'm out.

0 comments: