Monday, September 8, 2008

The Hour Of Reprisal


I recieved an e-mail about this dude's record about a week ago, and not had the time to read it. Than last night, while checking the LMU "TV Guide-like" channel to see what was on T.V, KXLU's (the campus radio station) resident Sunday night underground Hip-Hop show was playing in the background on the channel. When I heard the beat, I IMMEDIATELY knew it was a Preemo joint, but the shit had my head nodding in "shotgun repel action" for 4 minutes straight. It was the joint Preemo did for Ill Bill's upcoming album entitled The Hour Of Reprisal. Here's Preemo here talking about the making of the song, entitled "Society Is Brainwashed."

Sidenote- Did he just say that this joint was made for orginally made for Hov's American Gangster?!?!?!? Why Jay why? Lol!!!
Society Is Brainwashed - Ill Bill

The Hour Of Reprisal drops September 16th.

And on that note... I'm out.

0 comments: