Thursday, August 21, 2008

Murs For President


the unoffical tracklisting...
1) Intro
2) I'm Innocent
3) Lookin' Fly (Featuring Will.I.Am)
4) The Science
5) Can It Be (Half A Million Dollars And 18 Months Later)
6) Everything
7) Road Is My Religion
8) Sooo Comfortable
9) Time Is Now (Featuring Snoop Dogg)
10) Think You Know Me
11) Me And This Jawn
12) Love And Appreciate II (Featuring Tyler Woods)
13) Apart Of Me
14) Break Up (The OJ Song)
15) Breakthrough
Here's Murs and 9th choppin' it about Sweet Lord and their songs on Murs For President
Part 1:

Murs and 9th Wonder Speak On Sweet lord (Part 1) from AlwaysHustle.com on Vimeo.
"I have more joints on there than on the Getback.” Woooowww, LOL!!! The look on Murs face when he said that was classic.
Part 2:

Murs & 9th Wonder Speak On Sweet Lord Part 2 from AlwaysHustle.com on Vimeo.

The first single: Can It Be
Can it Be - Murs
Drops September 30th... COP IT!!!

And on that note... I'm out.

0 comments: