Friday, May 29, 2009

Is It... Can It Be....


The beat in back= Shit Popped Off featuring T.I From Detox. Yes, I said Detox. With Dre sonically sound his best in a long time (since Busta's The Big Bang and Snoop's The Blue Carpet Treatment to be exact. Imagine anyone?) with Relapse and the recent leaks from 50's Before I Self Destruct, my faith is slowly but surely being restored in this LP actually seeing the light of day (and the beauty of the night when baring it on a weekend night). Sidenote- This is the first time I seen Dr. Dre in front of turntables in aggggggggees!!!!!

But then I found this (good looking to the homie Troy from The A)
Dr. Dre feat. T.I- Shit Popped Off
But I willing to bet this a rough draft like Crack A Bottle With T.I doing Dre's verse.

Man... this shit knocks... Maybe there's hope (c) DJ Jazzy Jeff

And On That Note... I'm out.

0 comments: