Tuesday, October 28, 2008

UMC


1) Universal Mind Control
2) Punch Drunk Love (Feat. Kanye West)
3) Make My Day (Feat. Cee-Lo Green)
4) Sex 4 Sugar
5) Announcement (Feat. Pharrell Williams)
6) Gladiator
7) Changes
8) Inhale
9) What a World
10) Everywhere

More than any other Common album I have anticipated, I am anticipating this the highest. Why? Because I wondering where is Com going to take it. This album is going to be different the Common we are use to listening to (The "Conscience" Rapper label Common has received over the years. The first two singles ("UMC" and "Announcement") were pretty dope and have received the same response from people when I played it for them... "That's Common?!?!?!?"

But honestly, I'm glad I can FINALLY spin some Common in the club ("Go!" is the biggest strench I think. Maybe "The Light" if the party's vibe is layed back.) But I have not doubts this shit will be a banger from front to back.

Universal Mind Control Drops December 9th!!!

And on that note... I'm out.

0 comments: