Friday, October 3, 2008

Oh... MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!!!


This past week, Q-Tip (with Consequence in toe) tore down The Knitting Factory in New York for a free show put on by Okayplayer. See this reminding me of that Tribe show I saw two years, in that Tip knows how to fuckin put on a show. And just... just peep the ending man. No... I'm serious, watch what the fuck the happens at 6:49. That club went ape shit. You couldn't even hear the beat anymore, lol!!! I can not WAIT for The Renaissance to drop.

Oh and this shit funny, Busta and Spiff performing Busta's new single "Arab Money." While I don't really care for the song that much (maybe I'll give it sometime), I understand Busta's thought process behind the song (Being rich vs. Being Wealthy), and that dance for the joint is comedy.


And on that note... I'm out.

0 comments: